Ferrari is delighted to announce that the spectacular Ferrari Racing Days will be back in the UK on 15th - 16th September at the world famous Silverstone Grand Prix circuit.
Ferrari Racing Days hosts the wheel to wheel action from the 2012 European Ferrari Challenge Trofeo Pirelli Series, plus a packed schedule, including the roar of the exclusive 599XX and FXX development programmes; the thrill of the Ferrari F1 Clienti cars being put trhough their paces and the Ferrari Club Challenge races.
- Ferrari Challenge Trofeo Pirelli
- Ferrari Challenge Trofeo Pirelli – Coppa Shell
- XX Programmes
- F1 Clienti
- Ferrari Club Challenge
- Guinness World Record for the Largest Parade of Ferrari cars on Saturday, 15th September
- Display of Ferrari Owners Cars
- Display of the current Ferrari model range
- Children’s entertainment area
- Ferrari store
- F1 simulator
- Scenic helicopter flights available to purchase from Heliair
Book now and save on the day.
Advanced tickets from only £10 per person, or weekend tickets are £15 per person.
Tickets may be purchased on the day of the event for £15 per day and £20 for the weekend per person.
Children aged 15 years and under are free of charge.
Parking is free, with dedicated centre parking for Ferrari cars.
Friday is a test day and not all displays will be open. General entry is free of charge on this day.
To order your general entry tickets please visit the Silverstone circuit ticket page.
Special offer for Ferrari Owners
- Every Ferrari Owner is entitled to a pair of complimentary weekend general entry tickets for Ferrari Racing Days in Silverstone, 15th-16th September 2012. We also hope that you will be able to join us in our Guinness World Record attempt on the 15th September.
- Ferrari Owners can apply for their complimentary tickets and register their participation in the Guinness World Record attempt via the following link.
- Please note, the closing date for complimentary ticket applications and registrations for the Guinness World Record attempt is 30th August 2012.
- To purchase additional general entry tickets please visit the Silverstone circuit ticket page or call the Silverstone ticket hotline 0844 3750 740 .
Click here to view terms and conditions.
Ferrari VIP hospitality
For information on Ferrari VIP hospitality please contact your local Official Ferrari Dealer.
In addition to the exciting on track action at Ferrari Racing Days, on Saturday 15th September, Ferrari North Europe will be attempting to reclaim the Guinness World Record for the “Largest Parade of Ferrari Cars". The record currently stands at 490 cars and Ferrari North Europe intends to set a new record in excess of 500 cars with the help and support from Ferrari owners all over the UK and abroad.
Each Ferrari car entered into the Guinness World Record attempt will receive a pair of general entry tickets.
To register your participation in the Guinness World Record attempt please click here.
Please note, the closing date for complimentary ticket applications and registrations for the Guinness World Record attempt is 30th August 2012.
Furthermore, for every Ferrari car which participates in the Guinness World Record Ferrari North Europe will donate £5 to Ben, the automotive industry’s own charity. If you have already applied for your complimentary tickets then all you need to do to show your desire to participate in the Guinness World Record attempt is email your unique reference number (sent when you applied for your tickets) to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your Official Ferrari dealer.
Some pictures of the 2007 parade (click to enlarge)
Please fill out the form
Media Accreditation is now closed
1° - Caso Dario (CDP)
2° - Kruglyk Andrii (Ferrari Ukraina)
3° - Gobbo Patrick (Rossocorsa Pellin)
1° - Cioci Marco (Motor Piacenza)
2° - Blancardi Max (Motor Malucelli)
3° - Gai Stefano (Ferrari Moscow)
1° - Basov Alexey (Ferrari Moscow)
2° - Giannoni Raffaele (Motor Piacenza)
3° - Baiz Fernando (Rossocorsa)
1° - Basov Alexey (Ferrari Moscow)
2° - Guedes Francisco (Motor Piacenza)
3° - Giannoni Raffaele (Motor Piacenza)
Race 1 - Gobbo Patrick (Rossocorsa Pellin)
Race 2 - Martin Alexander (Stratstone Ferrari)
Race 1 - Scheltema Fons (Kessel)
Race 2 - Scheltema Fons (Kessel)
Teams consider Silverstone to be one of the fastest circuits on the current calendar. Having been built atop an old airfield, the Silverstone circuit is very flat and is made up of a series of long straights connected by fast open corners. It is a technically difficult track, but a favourite among drivers. The track is a mixture of high and low speed corners with some long straights, making the track physically demanding for the drivers. Overtaking is notoriously difficult but not impossible.
Keep an eye on
The Becketts complex (13), considered to be the best corner of any racing circuit track.
Maggotts (10) and Stowe (15), notoriously fast corners.
Did you know that
The lap record is held by Fernando Alonso, with 1:30.874 seconds posted in 2010.
On non-race weekends it is possible to drive your own car around the race track! But beware, many enthusiasts have accidentally totalled or flipped their car on the track.